Getting Ready For The Loss Of My Self-Hosted Site

I'll still own the domain SuperAquarian.com - but I'll be pointing it here soon.

I can't afford the hosting costs right now. However, I have a full backup copy of the site. Hopefully, I'll find work that'll let me re-establish the Wordpress site.

Meanwhile, It'll be Blogger.com to the rescue!

I'm very grateful that Blogger is still here. I have quite a few blogs on Blogspot.com - anbd they're each unique in their own way.

I'm working hard to make it as smooth a transition as possible, so I'll be recovering what I can of blog posts and the like.

The old Word Whizzyrds site is piggyback on Super Aquarian, so a lot of the audio files will go down too. At least until I can get the hosting re-established.

For now, I'm working on my new home on the web to get it ready.

Dan

Comments