*Spell Book* – My Oldest Blog Turns Into My Best Poetry Archive…

Spellbook-Banner_1200x300.jpg
*Spell Book* Logo - Click to visit


At one time I had nearly 1,800 poems published on Lightverse.com - which has been down for nearly three years now. Worse, the archive of my poetry that I thought I had is nowhere to be found. I am hoping to recover some of my earliest work from an old computer hiding in my closet one of these days.

Meanwhile, several hundred of my poems are posted to *Spell Book*. I have been recovering them from poetry boards I published at around the web, and scheduling them to post once per day. I have enough poetry scheduled as of this writing to go nearly through December of 2017, with quite a few more known poems of mine still accessible.

*Spell Book* itself is my oldest blog. I created it nearly as soon as I began writing poetry online regularly. Some of my earliest works are among its first posts. I also wrote a little from the perspective of my internet alter ego, AquarianM - whom I envisioned as a great mage or magician in the sense of the fantasy books I was reading in the mid-1990's.

The story of how AquarianM came to be is this: It was highly common for males in internet chatrooms back in 1996 to rudely ask a person's sex and "stats." Male or female, astrological sign, etc. AquarianM in one sense stands for Aquarian Male, and in another sense stands for Aquarian Mage. Often in the chatrooms, I would take the whole crew on fantastical textual journeys beneath the seas, around the world, and through the solar system - or use my "mejical" powers to disrupt imaginary battles. I once created a food tornado when a textual food fight broke out in the chatroom, and then transported the entire chatroom to the bottom of the Marianas Trench...but that is ancient history. The web is no longer the playful and idealistic naive place it was in the days of Windows 95 and Netscape Navigator - such wonders have faded into the ancient electronic past.

Additionally, I have numerous poetry chapbooks available on Lulu.com which I am linking below. Online searches of my poetry should contain both my name, "Daniel A. Stafford," and my online "handle" or alter ego, "AquarianM." I used both at the end of each poem to make them easier to find.

Chapbooks:

Words are the mind's bridge - it's connection to all the universe.
Love is the heart's bridge - it's connection to all other souls.
Loving words can work miracles. \\//_



All of my currently available poetry Chapbooks are for sale at:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/coloringbookforallages

Ghosts of the Fall By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $0.99
This book is about the human experience, the shortness of the seasons of our lives, the continuity of our season to seasons past and future, and most of all, to the Earth we live upon and what we can... More >

On The Breeze... By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $0.99
Twenty poems on wind, the Earth, and the environment. Poetry has a unique way of putting the reader into the concept the writer is trying to explain. I hope the reader will find these places... More >

In Season By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $1.49
A collection of 84 holiday season and Winter poems to warm the heart and bring cheer.

High Voltage By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $2.00
A volume of fifteeen poems to raise your energy level.

The Poetry Baker's Dozen By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $0.99
A baker's dozen of poems touching places in life.

The Beach Poems By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $5.00
A collection of reflections on the interface between humanity, water, sand, and sunshine, filled with places of peace, reflection, joy, and nostalgia. Beach poetry for lovers of sand and water and... More >

On God's Doorstep By Daniel Stafford
eBook (PDF): $6.88
Poetry of place, two seasons of Saturday mornings on the terrace at Madonna Della Strada chapel on Lake Michigan, Loyola University Lakeshore campus, Chicago, IL. This book consists of photography... More >


In hearts and minds the world-over, you find the same things; a need for love, for a sense of freedom, a sense of some stability in life. If we just reach up to giving those things to everyone, this world would be a pretty sweet place to be. Don't hold back your hugs, or your smile, or the twinkle in your eyes, because that's what makes us love you.



My Home Page: http://www.SuperAquarian.com

6 planets and the Sun in Aquarius...kinda like Hair...but that Aries Moon is a whole 'nother thang...
------------- Dan's Favorite Poems ------------
All The Stars That Shined...
Why Poets Poem And Painters Paint...SOTW



Dan

Comments