We’re Checking Out The ISAR Conference In Costa Mesa This Weekend

The 2016 ISAR Conference will be a multi-day affair. ISAR stands for “International Society for Astrological Research.”

There will be multiple tracks of speakers with an over-arching theme for each track. There will also be some dinners, and of course predictions related to the elections. My wife and I are really looking forward to it. You can download the brochure for the conference here:
isar16brochure-website

I’ve been designing a couple of custom tee shirts for my wife and I. here’s the design I’m using for mine:

Front:

Dan Stafford birth chart
 Back:


My wife’s will be very similar.

I’m going to have to rush it over to the tee shirt shop in the morning, because I need it by Thursday evening. Still, I think it’ll be fun to have something so perfect to wear for a conference full of astrologers.

I’ll report back here after the event.

Dan

Dan Stafford

Comments