Happy Platinum Birtday, Aquarians of 1962 !!

This was created by one of my fellow Aquarians of 1962 as a sort of virtual birthday party photo. 

When we were born, there was a huge lineup of planets in Aquarius, known as a "stellium.". Typically 3 planets or more in the same sign is considered a stellium.

In our case, there were 7 planets in Aquarius at the tightest alignment. I was born a couple of days later, so I have 6 planets in Aquarius in my natal chart.

Our group was associated by astrologers at that time with the beginning of the "age of Aquarius," which is part of a cycle that spans 25,000+ years. The age of Pisces is just ending and lasted around 2,600 years. The Aquarian age will last that long. Yes, like the song from the musical "Hair."

Yesterday, the Sun and Pluto entered the sign of Aquarius together. Pluto will backtrack into Capricorn for a couple of months in late September, then settle into Aquarius for 19 more years in November. The last time Pluto was in Aquarius was around the time of the American revolutionary war for independence from Britain. 

There are tons of articles out there about the Aquarian age and Pluto in Aquarius, so a quick Google search will yield far more than I can tell you on thise topics.

Right now, I just love what Ivette Roman-Roberto did for my tribe for our birthdays. Gracias, hermana!

Regards,

Dan

Comments